Today I Rise

25.3.16





Today I Rise

When I'm tired of all the things around me in my life, I rise

When only the negative aura surrounds me and tries to put me down, I rise
When there's no one there for me even on the worst days, I rise
When there are bullies at school talking bad about me, I rise
When I've lost the family and people I love, I rise
When I am trying to reach my goal in my life and I fail at times, I rise
When I got fake friends, they lie to me and put me down, I rise
When I'm struggling with my family with the bills and our expenses, I rise
When I hear fighting, cussing, swearing cursing at home, I rise
When I'm heartbroken from a love, I rise
When there are traumatic things that happen to me, I rise
When I get abandoned by people who I thought loved me, I rise
When there are no good influence and only evil around me, I rise
When I'm on the street with no food or shelter, I rise
When I'm in a life or death situation, I rise
When someone I love has a chronic disease I stay strong for them and I rise
When the devil tries to put me down in the worst possible ways, I rise
I rise and stay strong because God helps me rise!!
Are you strong enough to rise?

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger