Stiffness

12.3.09







"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the canopy of protection of the Almighty."

~ Psalm 91


Wow. Felt stiff after the moon day rest. It's times like these that I have to totally rely on my internal forces to get through. Even though I got to bed early I felt even more groggy than usual...don't get that. Maybe I'm better off with less sleep...dunno.

More practitioners have left the last several days. This morning it was strange to sit outside the gates and not see nearly half the people that are usually there.

So...I'm considering taking a side trip before heading back to Taiwan by the end of the month...or really going into the beginning of April. Gonna see how it flows. Everything is telling me...do it! Do it! Do it! We'll see. But if life is about experience, I say...why not. There's a force bigger than me that always seems to want me to scream. YES.

2 Insightful Comments:

Tiffany said...

"Side trip?" - DO IT, DO IT, DO IT. hahahaha.

I thought this post was about me again. You know, "Stiff" hehe xo

peaceloveyoga said...

Stiff-any!!! Hahahaha...

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger