Steady State

23.3.09









"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put together, justifying what could've, would've happened...or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on."

~ Tupac


In practice this morning...finally, a sense of normality. Everything felt easy. Everything flowed. I felt light and free. Such a departure from yesterday. Unbelievable. I was pleasantly surprised, and delighted with how balanced I felt. When told that everything would come together after the Panchakarma I wasn't so sure when or how it would. Like magic, equilibrium has been restored and even better than before.

My digestive fire is back. I feel centered. Much has shifted, and not just physically...and, I have to say, it's an exciting place to reside in at the moment. Simply to be in a place of renewed clarity on various levels.

The fact I'll be leaving India in eleven days is becoming a reality. Can't believe how fast the three months has gone by. So much has developed and unfolded, that I'm learning to truly appreciate the little surprises that life has to offer. An opening. A possibility. An opportunity to trust. Growth doesn't always come easy, but then again it doesn't have to be a struggle either. If there is one thing I've learned is Love doesn't hurt. Love doesn't cause pain. A blossoming of heart, a healing of spirit...when we open to this possibility life becomes limitless.

When centered around the heart. I may not know all the mysteries of this life. But, when staying true within...fears, worries, doubt...have a way of melting away.

6 Insightful Comments:

Tiffany said...

Wish I was there on the final days!!! Thanks for your love - I'm glad the fire is back! I'm in need of my own.

Tiko said...

I love that quote!

I'm not sure if you mentioned in a previous post...but where is your next destination after India?

- A - C - said...

beautifully said. I wish I could be there sharing these feelings with you.

peaceloveyoga said...

Tiff...yeah, the fire is back. Miss you too...so much!!

Tiko...I'll be posting soon where I'm going next. For now, I'm keeping it secret. ;)

Thanks -A-C!!!

xoxoxox

Brad Woods said...

I love your quotes and thats part of why I keep coming back. Never thought you would ever quote some 2Pac on here! All the best in your journeys :-)

Tracy said...

enjoy your time~ and your next destination...a BIG hug from me for you know who! xxoo

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger