Panchakarma Day 4

17.3.09





One of the staff members at Dr. Kumar's clinic asked if I felt lighter. I had to think a bit, check in with what I was feeling, and my response was, yeah...I do feel lighter. Nice feeling.

More abhyanga and swedana today...and for the duration of the cleanse. Only difference is on the last day, after my abhyanga and swedana treatments, I'll be doing a Virechana purgation. More on that later.

Have been really enjoying the down time, much more then I thought. And, eating kitchari everyday hasn't been all that bad. I rather like it. It's simple and tasty. No complaints at all.

2 Insightful Comments:

asd7741 said...

I like kitchari too! So simple and light, like good food should feel. I bet it's done to perfection in India.

Panchakarma sounds like an interesting process.. I hope it works well!

peaceloveyoga said...

Thanks matea. I'm actually enjoying the process...especially now that I'm done with the taking the ghee!

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger