Moon Days

11.1.09

Gotta love moon days. A time for rest. A time for reflection. A time for sleeping in late when used to rising before the sun. Funny. Sleeping in is 7 am. Sad, but true.

Actually, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Wow. It feels great to be back in Mysore. When I first got here I had to ask...Why? Once settled, I totally understood.

Finally, I'm living. Living for today. The past is over. Even though some may try to suck me back in. To old hurt. To old pain. I feel I've come into a place of greater strength and acceptance. With everything, accepting what each moment brings has much to teach. No running. No trying to make something happen. Through it all, grace has a way of unfolding.

Grace. It's here. It's now.

With each step I take. I've come into a place of utter disbelief. Awe. That there is no place I would rather be. There is no other state I would rather be in. Life is full of tiny breakthroughs. Tiny miracles that reaffirm my faith.

Wonderful.

2 Insightful Comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so glad we can share the experiences here together. You are my rock solid. xoxo

lisa g said...

Any chance you can find out the family's plans for the next few months? April through June - will they be there? Will the shala remain open?
Anything you can find out for me would be great!

Thanks!

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger