This aloneness is worth more than a thousand lives.
This freedom is worth more than all the lands on earth.
To be one with the truth for just a moment,

Is worth more than the world and life itself.


~ Rumi


It's amazing the length of time it takes to step inside and see what it is I truly desire. I've found how easy it is to unconsciously except a life that really isn't my own.

When I think about those who have changed the course of history. It was those who stepped outside the box, and sat on the edge of the mainstream...paving the way of a new reality.

Through observation I been able to see where the struggle is. I've never been one to follow in line with convention. However, there are times when I don't trust myself, my feelings, and often my salvation lies in gaining acceptance from others.

There are days I feel expansive. So ready to pave a new way, to set a new course. To then, fear...to fear not knowing where it will all lead.

There never seems to be complete satisfaction in falling in line.

I want to color outside the lines. Every time I have, I haven't regretted it for one single moment.

2 Insightful Comments:

Brad Woods said...

I feel you! Nothing in my life has been conventional but looking back I wonder how long I have been seeking it.

As I consciously step away from the conventional life I find myself bombarded by thoughts that I need to cling on to what I have now. Dealing with the complacency of comfortability in the fear of an unsettling US financial picture.

I'm living on the belief that if I hold my intentions and continue to move in the direction of my dreams that I will meet with success in the most unexpected of ways. This has happened to me in the past, no reason to bail on it now. Just moving on to bigger things!

Your courage and frankness with your thoughts and how you are living out your dreams is truly an inspiration.

peaceloveyoga said...

Thank you for your thoughts!

True, many things are uncertain with the collective whole, which in turn pushes me to find my center even more intently.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger