A Ray of Light

29.11.08



Above is a photo of Indian school children holding candle light vigil in honor of the victims of the Mumbai attacks taken from boston.com. There is nothing like a group of children that can put it all into perspective.

It lends hope in times of turmoil.

No one was more surprised than me to have tangled myself into a love affair with India after my first trip. It got under my skin and into my blood in a way that is unexplainable. Naturally, as with many, it saddens me to see what has taken place...however, thankful that it is over.

In light, I will still go. To a country that calls my name and keeps me coming back for more.

4 Insightful Comments:

chasing rainbows said...

LG, I checked in on your blog to see exactly that - whether or not you were still going to India. I'm glad you're still going. Tim and I have been working on a plan to get me there - It's gonna take a while, but I will get there. You've inspired me to find it as a place of transformation. Although transformation can take place here (and is) I want the colors and the smells of the origin of the practice.
Peace and Love, KR

peaceloveyoga said...

Wonderful KR !!!!

True. Transformation takes place anywhere...in the here and now...however, India is something of a catalyst in that regard. Much love to you.

Ab Jagernauth, CGA said...

I encourage you to go to India. Don't allow the evil acts of others to impact your life negatively.

peaceloveyoga said...

Right on! I couldn't agree more!

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger