Crossroads

11.11.08







Equality is not in regarding different things similarly, equality is in regarding different things differently.

~ Tom Robbins


I'm at a crossroads.

What does that mean exactly? Not entirely sure.

I could turn right, I could turn left...I could keep going straight ahead, unquestioning. Or, I could turn around and go back from whence I came.

I struggle.

I guess somewhere deep inside, it's almost as if I just wanna be saved. Ultimately, I know that isn't gonna happen. I've learned from the wise that you must give what you so desperately seek.

Some have told me that I'm brave. I must be the first to say no, this isn't so. Inside, I'm still a scared little girl who is uncertain.

How much is destiny, how much of this life is the manifestation of our own making? You know, I'm not entirely sure. Sometimes I wonder how much control I really do have.

3 Insightful Comments:

Unknown said...

I've only recently been reading your journal so really have no insight yet into who you are... but when I read your comment "scared little girl" I mis-read it as "sacred little girl". Maybe that's the key? Remember that you are sacred and God will watch over you? Best wishes - dt

Tracy said...

yes, i agree with david 1000%..
you are indeed a Sacred Little Girl and God will always watch over you!
xxoo

peaceloveyoga said...

Beautiful. It's a powerful thing. Only a slight change in perception can open the flood gates to a whole new way. Thank you.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger