Tarot

14.5.08






All this talk and turmoil and noise and movement and desire is outside the veil; inside the veil is silence and calm and peace.


~Abu Yazid Al'Bistami


Never really been into tarot cards all that much until I came across these cards by Osho. They have the most beautiful illustrations, and every time I've done a reading they seem to hit everything on the nose. So, once and a while I'll pull them out and see what comes up. I enjoy doing readings on friends as well...it all in good fun. My leading card today was Letting Go. Hmmm...very interesting. I feel as if I let go anymore I just might disappear. But, I understand where this card is coming from. Its more than an external letting go of material things, and identifications...but, also a shedding of my skin so to speak...a shedding of patterns and defense mechanisms.

I practiced at home today due to the fact that my practice group decided to take Wednesday's off. Took my time moving methodically...moving with intention. What a delight it was. I addressed several imbalances that have come about doing my best to be fully present in each posture not slipping into auto-pilot. It was nice...thoroughly enjoyed myself...feeling no need to rush or grasp. Sooooooo nice.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger