Oaxaca, MX

11.3.08


















































"Once we push the gate of the mind slightly ajar and let the light stream in, the meaning of life becomes silently revealed to us. The gate may be open for one minute or for one hour, but in that period we discover the secret, and neither weary time nor bitter woe can tear that priceless knowledge away from us."

~Paul Bruton, The Secret Path


Love, love....Oaxaca!! Even though I just recently made it back home...to 20 inches of snow no less. I will still be posting some photos of my trip in Mexico. Oaxaca was one of my favorite places.

Looking for a job...anyone got suggestions...? I'll go anywhere...hehehe...anywhere interesting that is...

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger