Commitment

27.3.08




"The irony of commitment is that it is deeply liberating ~ in work, in play, in love. The act frees you from the tyranny of your internal critic from the fear that likes to dress itself up and parade around as rational hesitation. To commit is to remove your head as the barrier to your life."


~Anne Morris


Practice this morning felt as if I was in slow motion. My sleep patterns have been off lately. Maybe its all catching up with me. No matter how much sleep I get or how little however...my body craves the morning practice. Almost as if another force drags me out of bed, even though my head is like..."no I'm tired!" Making the commitment in its self is the rewarding part. Just showing up...allowing what ever develops on the mat to develop. I once heard from a wise person that momentum...just a bit of momentum in the a positive direction can make all the difference...ignoring the negative self talk that goes on in the head. So...I'm gonna let it carry me...much easier that way...

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger