Seasons In The Mind

23.12.07

Seasons In The Mind

There are seasons in the mind,
great currents, and winds move there,

the true yogi ties a rein to them; a power plant
he becomes.

Winter, spring, summer, fall: these are pages
in a book the advanced can turn to,
and impart.

Order is a great benefit to the seeker,
otherwise living in one's house can become as
walking through a marketplace

where all the merchants keep shouting,
"You owe me."

That does not sound like
much fun,

and who could accomplish anything
in all that
noise.


~Kabir



The week went by so fast. I dropped the B.F. at the airport. I was sad and very happy at the same time. My week was filled with more love, connection and happiness than I have ever known. Its an amazing time. We will see each other again very soon...

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger