A Wealth of Experience

16.7.07















I have come to know that what we feel for others and how we show our love is priceless in comparison to the things we collect materially. I guess I have always known this truth...but never really had it fill me the way it has since coming here to India. This place...does something to you...and I may not fully come to understand...until I leave this mysterious land. And...I don't mean mysterious in an unattainable way...but how...with the yoga practice...and the pace of life here...you become more in tune with you...the essence...of what is important. What I have experienced...the kindness I have witnessed...the connections I have made...have left me feeling like the richest person in the world...like a fullness of light and love that I feel could just explode inside of me into a million pieces. How incredible is that...how absolutely amazing is that...for my heart to feel so full...for its moved me and taken me to places that I have only dreamed of...and hadn't known existed. I'm in awe...I'm in love with the possibilities that are to come...and it will only get better...hopefully I will become wiser...and deepen the trust inside that I know is true. There is magic everywhere...if we only learn to embrace what we know feels good...what feels expansive and light...and remember...just remember...who we are at the most simple and essential part of ourselves...nothing is better...and then we come to learn there is no need to separate ourselves from each other because we all come from the same place...we all have the same stuff...what a powerful realization...what a beautiful thought. Again, I can't say it enough...thank you...to all of you who have inspired this knowing inside of me...without you...and your wisdom and love...I wouldn't be even close to half the person I am now...and to the 'Ohio boy'...I'm really gonna miss you. Peace.

1 Insightful Comments:

Tracy said...

I just love how you write about your feelings in India...becasue they completely "mirror" mine to the T...so much so, that I await your every blog entry because it brings me back to the place I long to be and love so much..thank you Laruga for all of your beautiful thoughts and words...namaste

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger