Just a Glimpse...

31.7.07















"The truth is that there is nothing noble in being superior to somebody else. The only real nobility is in being superior to your former self." ~Whitney Young

I don't know much...but what I do know are the tiny states of grace that I experience when practicing...when connecting...keep bringing me back...back to something more...an experience that can only be felt...but never really talked about...its something that can never be quite put into words...for there are no words that fully express what these tiny glimpses of grace are...and this pull is like a force that surrounds us all...its magic...and it bestows everyone...sometimes we resist...sometimes we let it shower us...but its always a choice...do we open...or do we close...
I'm not sure if I really new what it meant to feel peace before...a moment of true inner peace...until coming here...I know you can find it anywhere...but something has connected for me in India. When taking the temple tour trip out of Mysore...I found myself just smiling...for no apparent reason...as I soaked in the rural landscape, while riding in a speeding car...and its moments like these...the simple moments...that make life so pleasurable. Just to observe...to look and listen...as my mind becomes calm and quiet. Being in the space of this moment...no more...no less...what else could I ask for...what else could I want?

I hate goodbyes...Hey Em...Thank you for your love and support. Its not the end...but the beginning... Peace.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger