Getting Ready for Mysore

13.3.07

This morning...bright and early we started our Ashtanga/Mysore style class at Balanced Yoga. I opened the studio at 5:30am...so students literally rise and practice as the sun rises. The energy is so pure...the mind is much more still right before dawn. Its an awesome thing to observe. I couldn't be more excited to be part of facilitating a comfortable space for practitioners to really embrace the practice in the tradition it was meant to be taught. Getting up at 4:45am every morning Monday thru Friday seems like a big undertaking...But I couldn't be more happy to do it. The way things have been unfolding...the choices I have been making...the projects I have chosen to undertake have validated that I am on the right track... because... It feels good...It feels right!...There is a sense of peace that comes with it. It could all change tomorrow...but finally I am experiencing the things that make me happy.
After class and practicing today I finally sent my VISA application away for my trip to India. I got a 10 year...because I know this will be the first of many trips to Mysore. It is all very exciting.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger